Microgaming Casino FAQ
What is Microgaming?
Microgaming is the world’s largest gaming provider, developing and licensing software across a multitude of platforms including online, landbased and mobile.
How many casinos do they provide software for?
They currently supply over 120 casinos with casino and poker room software.
What is the Microgaming Progressive Jackpot Network?
Microgaming’s Progressive Jackpot Network is the world’s largest and oldest online progressive jackpot network and is available to all casinos powered by Microgaming software. It provides jackpot enthusiasts with up to 19 progressive games, featuring frequent payouts and record-breaking jackpots. All the jackpots won on a network casino are paid out through full, direct cash payouts.
Does Microgaming own any casinos?
No, Microgaming does not operate any casinos; it is a software company not an operator.
How does Microgaming support regulation?
Microgaming was one of the founding members of eCOGRA and the IGC. eCOGRA is an independent body which assures that approved online gaming sites are fair, pay out winnings on time, and treat players fairly, ensuring that the industry’s operators will behave responsibly. It has been structured in such a way that it is totally independent of any of the members. It has an independent board of directors and all its audits are carried out by independent, global, auditing firms with worldwide reputations to uphold.
How is Microgaming different from other software providers?
* Their software offers speed, better graphics and greater scalability, flexibility and security than their competitors
* They operate the most aggressive R&D programme in the industry
* They offer player transparency through the PlayCheck™ and CashCheck™ technologies. PlayCheck™ gives players a complete overview of their gaming activity in an easy to read statement at any time and CashCheck™ lets players see at a glance all their purchases and payouts
* They have unrivalled experience and knowledge – they have been developing gaming software for over a decade
* They are committed to forming working partnerships with thei customers and offer them considerable back-end support
* They power the largest poker network in the world with over 40 rooms bringing people together from all over the globe
* They power the world’s largest and oldest online progressive jackpot network
* They're the founding members of IGC and eCOGRA – so they lead the industry in adopting ‘gold standards’ of player protection, fair gaming and responsible operator conduct